viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

************************************* "Mi Escuela y Yo" - "My School and Me". *************************************

Dear Parents:

I am very happy with all our children in the beginning of this school year. I feel that I am having a great support from all of you, parents.

Next week, will be talking about the Topic: "Mi Escuela y Yo / My School and Me."  We will talk more about the environment of my school. We will visit the different areas of our great school.  Also, we will work on the identification of the Monkey as our official pet and name of our classroom, and we’ll make a lot of activities that identify children with this colorful, restless and mischievous character, the Monkey, so much alike with two years old children.

Words of Next week!

Hola/ Hello.
Adiós/ Good bye.
Me llamo / My name is...
Amigo/ Friend.
Ambientes de la Escuela /

We hope you had a wonderful week, and please review the  vocabulary of the week with your child. 
Please, Don’t forget to bring a family picture.



Thank you for all your support.








Miss Martha y Miss Lucy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario