martes, 8 de septiembre de 2015

My Body functions / Funciones de mi cuerpo

Monitos Class
Ms. Karina Del Valle
7/9 al 11/9
My Body functions / Funciones de mi cuerpo

Dear Parents,
We will continue having fun learning about body functions this week! Our goal is for the children to gain an adequate perception and knowledge of the bodily processes and care. It is very important, that the child recognize their functions. All these activities help our children to become aware of their body and to develop a healthy self-esteem.
We need volunteer for this Friday we will have a coolest vaccination campaign for babies toys.
We’ll also be celebrating Grandparent’s Day.


Words of the week:
Me Aseo/ I clean
Me Alimento/ I feed
Descanso/ I rest
Me cuido/ I look after myself


Friendly Reminder:

Monday, September 7th - Labor Day – Sff! closed
Friday, September 11th - Grandparent’s Day. All Grandparents are cordially invited to our special morning celebration.
We are still collecting the pictures for our special family tree.
Please make sure your child has extra clothes in her/his cubby.
Please take your child’s blanket home every Friday to wash it.

Thanks for your collaboration and support.

Ms Karina Del Valle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario